Monday, August 8, 2011

10 Things He Loves about Me

So I've become a big fan of the "10 Things" posts so last night while I couldn't go right to sleep I asked Adam (who was not having any trouble dozing off) "What are 10 things you love about me?" his response was "huh? it's bedtime." ha-ha so I asked him again "seriously, I want to write about it on my blog. What are 10 things you love about me?" So he roooollleed over and said "hmmmm. let's see." (can't believe he actually participated! I was really excited about it.) He started giving me silly answers about "physical things" he's attracted to so I actually started typing those things into my phone (my little notebook app) and he just started laughing and said "get that off of there! that's not my answer! hahahaha" It was a really sweet moment for me as he wrapped his big arms around me and pulled me close to give me his "real" 10 answers....here they are. (I'm going to type them just like he said them while it's fresh on my mind)

1. Your smile, when you don't have your retainers in.
2. Your laugh.
3. Your eyes.
4. Your kind heart.
5. Your hair, your long pretty hair.
6. Your personality.
7. Your servant's heart.
8. Your love for kids.
9. Your singin.
10. Your style. {I said "style? i don't have any style"} he said. "you know, your layin around style, and your cowgirl style, and your dress up style. You can just do any of it and I like it." {=) my sweet husband.}

Some of his answers were physical things but hey, it's nice to know he's still attracted to me physically too. Even when I'm not feeling so "physically attractive". =) He's the best.