Well, I've jumped back on the Weight Watcher wagon! I started for the first time in June/July of last year, and it worked GREAT for me. I slowly started eating whatever/whenever again around January of this year, and have slowly gained five solid pounds back. For someone my height, five pounds is a LOT. It also drastically changes how my clothes fit and how I feel. So I'm starting again. I just signed up for E-Tools today and so far I love it! It makes keeping track of what you eat-fun. I think I will go a lot further having it on my phone. I also want to start the C25k. I think if I could learn how to run I would actually enjoy it, and what a great cardiovascular exercise. To pump myself up a little extra, Adam, myself and our friends Jennifer and Dustin (and Rigs) went to the mall to find me some new tennis shoes. =) They weren't hard to find. I've never had a pair of Asics but Jenn tells me she loves them and I've always heard good things about them so we shall see. I have not yet had any time in the evening to try these puppies out but I think their really cute.
I'm going to try to do my weight loss posts on Wednesday for a while.
I also found some yummy, easy, snack ideas on another blog today.
-17 Turkey Pepperonis = 2 points
-1 String cheese = 1 point
-Mix French onion dip mix = 0 points
with fat free sour cream = 1 point per 2 tbs. (eat with any veggie)
Happy Wednesday!
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















2 comments:
WooHoo! I love that you posted snacks. Girl I have been on weight watchers for weeks and have yet to notice anything. But I can't afford to do the meetings that are held across this island and those were always so good for me! You look so great already!
Thanks girl! but im back at it! just stick with it!! =) i'll try and post snack ideas as I get them!
Post a Comment