Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fun Finds at the Ol' Antique Mall

I recently went to our local antique mall and browsed around for an hour and half (all while my poor husband sat in the car..poor guy). But I LOVED it! It was like going back in time. They even had music that fit the era of all the things they were selling, it was a lot of fun. Of course I couldn't leave empty handed....here are the things I picked up.






















These cute little salt and pepper shakers that look like mini mason jars! I love them.

 I also found some old Pyrex with a cute floral pattern. I got this small veggie bowl and a larger casserole dish with the same pattern.

















 This old blue/green glass insulator. I'm not REALLY sure where these were used but my great aunt used them all through her house as door stops. So they just remind me of that time in my life. It now sits at the foot of my front door. =)






















I also got a really cute retro looking pot holder but forgot to take a picture. I WISH i would've taken a picture of a GUMBALL MACHINE I found! It was old and AWESOME and it WORKED!!! The price tag of $35.00 got me though. It was a little one and I seriously have no need for it now. But wouldn't it be SO CUTE in a kids room up on a shelf? Maybe if it's there the next time I visit I'll grab it up.... =)

2 comments:

Katie said...

O cute stuff!!

Brittney said...

Precious salt and pepper shakers! I love to go browse down there, mostly for the Fiesta (I know you had left me a comment about it!). GREAT finds!