Thursday, August 4, 2011

10 Fun Facts about Us

Well, I've been feeling kind of guilty about not posting here lately. I just haven't had much to post about! We've just been working and that's it! My friend Katie gave me the idea of this post so that I could have SOMETHING to write about! So here goes....

1.Adam eats his french fries with mayonnaise and black pepper (personally that groses me out but oh well he loves it)

2.Little Joe gets nose to nose with me if I'm laying on the couch when he needs to go out to potty. He doesn't make a peep he just touches his nose to mine like "hey! you see me?"

3.I have dish towels on the floor of my shower right now to stand on. Because my mother in law scrubbed it soooo clean I don't want Adam messing it up just yet with his "lumberjack dirt" (seriously that dirt is some seriously bad stuff!) ha-ha

4.I can fish all day and be completely content without catching a single fish as long as I can feel the bites on my line, idk why but that's as fun to me as actually catching the fish

5.The McDonald's lady knows my coffee order by heart...not sure that's a good thing

6.I am a list makin, planner carryin, fool! I love to write things down in a calendar! In fact I love it so much that I struggle with not buying a new pocket calendar every time I find a cute one, ha!

7.I'm an adrenaline junkie but only if it has to do with catching the bad guy, helping someone, or a medical emergency....weird I know

8.I LOVE the way fingernail polish looks on my fingernails, but feel like I can't get dirty when their painted so I just go without

9.I love jewelry and have tons of it but don't hardly wear any of it because it makes me feel too high maintenance

10.I thoroughly enjoy waiting hand and foot on my husband in the evenings, it brings me great joy! Not the typical "interest" of a woman that works a full time job but that's how the Lord wired me!

The End!

PS.....IT'S HOT! We broke a temperature record yesterday of 115 degrees!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Love all these fun facts! I only knew a few of them!

Brittney said...

Love it! I'm copying you and posting our 10 facts! :) Thanks for the idea!

DaisyGirl said...

That's so cute about who I am assuming is your dog! Have a great day!

Jessica S. said...

Ha-Ha! YES Little Joe is our dog =) Thanks for the comment!!