I was blessed with several showers before I got married. Adam and I both have lots of family and friends that love and care about us that wanted to celebrate our marriage.
I can't remember which shower came first now, I'm sure I have it written down somewhere though. The church gave us a big shower in their multi purpose room. It was beautiful and sooo nice. I don't have those pictures handy right now. They decorated with pink peonies and candles and lots of other lovelies. It was the sweetest.
Then I had a shower at my aunt Robin's house for mom's side of the family. I got lots of things I had registered for,
and some things I hadn't. ;)
This was my sweet little cake they bought...
Then Adam's grandmother threw me one at her home for all of Adam's family. She does such a beautiful job hosting events like that.
This was the centerpiece on the kitchen table....so sweet.
Two of my sweet girls, Emily-Maid of Honor, and Sarah-Bridesmaid. (Twin sisters) Love them so much.
Cheesin' with one of my favorite gifts! I still have this hanging up in my entryway.
Standing in the middle of all my gifts.
I definitely had some super great wedding showers!

























3 comments:
Awwe love seeing older pictures of you! Too cute!
Fun Jess!!
=) thanks
Post a Comment