We had a great time, with loads of laughter which was just what the Doctor ordered.
Adam spent the evening with his brother and his brother's friends from college, going to haunted houses and "spooking the spookers". They have done it for the past couple of years but I think this may have been their last year to go. They got in trouble by a police officer for being so loud. They thought it was stupid but I can totally understand how they might come across. They both weigh over 250 lbs and they are both over 6 ft. tall. They are probably very intimidating while yelling and carrying on (to people that don't know them). They were all grins when they got back home and we called it a night.
Saturday morning Adam had a meeting at work and I had a meeting at the church for the women's conference in January. It was an incredible meeting which only heightens my excitement for the actual conference. The Lord is going to do some incredible things in the lives of all the women involved and attending.
After the meeting we went and spent the whole day with our friends at their house. Their little girl is absolutely adorable, and she was my little shadow the entire visit. She calls me "Jexa / Jecksa" however you'd spell, it I'm not quite sure but it's hilarious. I will be sad the day she doesn't call me that anymore, It's so sweet and so funny.
Sunday we went to church and studied about the Sword of the Spirit. Great message. Then went home for leftovers and a short nap before I had to drive back into town for play practice. After play practice I went back home and picked Adam up so that we could go BACK into town to our friends house to learn a dance for another portion of the play. That was actually really fun too. There aren't very many opportunities that come up that you get to dance with your husband. ;)
Before we went to that practice we had some time to kill so we stopped by the local pumpkin patch in town and looked around. The had pumpkins in every size! It was a fun little detour.
Fun times!! I just love this time of year....good stuff.

























No comments:
Post a Comment