Not much to write about today so just an update! I lost 1 lb. this week so I'm back down to .5 lb heavier than my lowest weight again. Not much of a loss but at least it is a loss. =) I feel like I say that a.lot. haha. Oh well.
I am getting so excited about the holidays! I love this time of the year when I can forget all the -not so happy- things and think about Thanksgiving get togethers, and Christmas decorating. Those thought's always take me back. I can go to sleep feeling like a giddy 10 year old with the warm and fuzzies excited for santa claus to come. =) haha....good times.
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















3 comments:
A loss is a loss in my book! yay!
Keep your head up, love ya friend :)
I am getting excited about holidays too! I'm never like this, but I already have cinnamon and apple candles burning at home. Eek!
katie- i agree!! and thanks! love ya too!!! =)
meagan- yes! gotta love those holiday scented candles!! so exciting!!
Post a Comment