Friday, November 5, 2010

Does That Make Me CrAzY?!

I was convinced that I had nothing to post today. I didn't do anything last night except cook dinner and finish my stuff for the festival. But a conversation this morning struck my memory! I'm going to start doing a "Does that make me crazy" post every Friday until I have run out of crazies I guess? Lol (that may be a while)

So my all time FAVORITE radio station is AIR1-88.1, it's all I ever listen to. I think I was like 7 or 8 when I first started listening! They do a "Does That Make Me Crazy" show on Thursday mornings every week that absolutely CRACKS ME UP! People from all over call in with their "weird quirks" it's HILARIOUS!
So I got brave enough to call in yesterday with mine and couldn't get through, I was sad. (lol)
So I'll just have to try again next week.
I really REALLY like to play whole games of computer solitaire with the cheat key (yes it does exist) just to watch the little firework celebration show at the end. I could seriously do this for HOURS and I do sometimes. hehe
Does that make me crazy?
I think yes

4 comments:

Katie said...

HAHAHA! Yea that IS a little nutty! But I still love ya anyway!

Jessica S. said...

LOL! It's a good thing cause I think you are about the only one who does! haha

Beaubecky said...

I think it's funny! Do you know who that guy is?? He is DJ Lance Rock from Yo Gabba Gabba! My daughters favorite show for a long time!

Jessica S. said...

haha! yeah I think every kid that age is in love with that show! lol I think he is the craziest looking character on any of those kid shows so I couldn't help but make him the "mascot" haha