Yipppeeeeeeeee!
I have been wanting a Scentsy Pot for well over a year now, and I FINALLY talked myself into getting one. I'm SO excited! Adam and I love for the house to smell yummy, and I can't seem to remember to BLOW OUT the candles I light. So this will be perfect! I think for future scents I will just buy cheap candles that I like the scent of and chop them up for refills on the wax instead of paying $6.00 for the Scentsy brand.
I got "Sticky Cinnamon Bun", "Toasted Caramel Sugar" & "Autumn Sunset"
they are ALL seasonal scents that remind me of fall and Christmas. I can't wait to get it going in the house!
Adam will love it! I think he enjoys coming home to house that smells yummy after being with a bunch of dirty sweaty men all day. haha (I don't blame him)
For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those that are being saved and among those that are perishing.
II Corinthians 2:15


















3 comments:
I have the exact same scentsy. Toasted caramel sugar is the best!! Also, they have some at wal-mart in fort smith that are 2 dollars. We like them just as well as the scentsy scents. They work great!
FUN STUFF!
Becky, I'm so glad you like that scent! I was worried i might not like it! Also, I will definately stock up on those walmart scents!
Post a Comment