Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Newest Creation* Sweet Sister

OK, so I've mentioned I LOVE to make things yes?
My friend Katie and I have a booth in the community fall festival this Saturday, and it seems like I just keep coming up with more things to make.
Drum roll please.........

BUTTON RINGS!

Not the best picture (it's off of my phone)

Isn't it SO cute?! I love it and they are SO easy to make!
Therefore, I have added these to my "to-do" list for tonight.
 Tonight is my LAST night to get everything done for Saturday! I'm getting a tad bit nervous.
Not only do I have to finish making rings, I also have to pick out some songs to sing! yipes!! I am TERRIBLY last minute when it comes to picking out music for an event =/ .
But it always seems to work out and ends up being "just the song" someone needed to hear. (the Lord always seems to get His hands in the mix when it comes to that stuff...thanks GOODNESS!)
So any who, I'm not THAT worried about it. lol

Tomorrow, my sister Errica has her Senior Night at her high school. My mother isn't going to be able to get off work so my husband and I are going to walk in her place. =) I love her so much, I am honored to be there on such a big night of her senior year.
Bless her heart she is just now getting out from underneath my shadow at her school. I went to the same school until I transferred in 10th grade. All of her teacher's were my teachers, and the poor thing looks a lot like her big sister. So she didn't really go by "Errica" until just recently, grin* always "Jessica's little sister".
Bless her heart, I can't tell if she is annoyed by it or if she kind of likes it? She's going through the dreaded "I can do whatever I want, when I want and I don't care about the consequences or who's feelings I hurt in the process" stage. YUCK* So you can't read her for anything.
I remember going through that stage, and made alot of mistakes in that time of my life. But you try to TELL someone going through that same thing and it's like talking to a stinkn BRICK WALL! What is up with that? Why don't we listen? The people that try to tell us those things just love us, or they wouldn't tell us in the first place!

(like I read on another blogger page)
I have derailed......

LOL sorry.

Here is the SWEETHEART's picture (big cheesy grin*)


Congratulation's Errica (you better forget about boys, go to college, FINISH college, get a GREAT job, make lots of money, split it with your FAVORITE sister ((which is me)), build you a big pretty house, and buy that big truck you've always wanted.) I am SO proud of you! You're so smart and beautiful. I love you SO much!



Errica & her best friend Buddy

LOL this is the funniest picture we have I believe.
Errica is the 3rd one =)
And yes that is me on the moped thing with a helmet on...you can laugh, I know you want to.
Just to make it a little funnier (like it needs help) I had a basket wired on the back that I carried my poodle in..poor dog.



2 comments:

Katie said...

Crack me up on that last picture!!

Jessica S. said...

haha! i know it! we were quite the "motley crew"