Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Little Bit About Me




Just wanted to make a list of things I love and some things I don't.
I love Jesus! (haha that's not something that will ever change)

My favorite colors are green and blue they have been for as long as I can remember.

I love to sing!

I enjoy making things.

I LOVE TJMaxx (is it bad that I capitalized "love" on this one
 haha help me Lord)

I love to take pictures.
















I have two horses right now, one is sold and one is at a trainer, I can't wait to get her home to ride!





















Olive Garden is my favorite restaurant right now. (cheese ravioli with alfredo-yummO)

I love cooking especially for my husband, it cracks me up to see the look on his face when I make something he didn't know I could make (like white gravy from scratch-bahaha!)

I love my wedding pictures lol is that weird that it's been almost 3 years and I still love to look at them? I hope not haha
























I absolutely LOVE kids.


















I do not...let me repeat...DO NOT like my feet, I never have and I don't think I ever will.
























Australian Shepherd's are my favorite breed of dog (if you couldn't tell) I have 3!
Little Joe
Adelaide
A.J.






















My favorite scripture right now is Philippians 4:6.

I HATE doing dishes, which is why they are Adam's chore (HA)

I LOVE a clean house. (doesn't exactly go with the comment above LOL)

I love fresh flowers on my dining table.
                                                 























Who doesn't love a pretty sunset? 

I love fishing with LIVE bait, not those silly plastic lure thingy's (you love my terminology don't you..it's OK you don't have to say so, I know you do.)

I love my date night with the Mr. (once a week, usually Saturday-dinner and sometimes a movie)
























I love to "woller" (I'm pretty sure that is NOT a word, but that's the word Adam uses. I don't know the correct term, but I'll know what it means when I look back haha)

I love the anticipation of having a baby.






















I HAAAAAAATTTTEEEEEE chalk (I don't even like to say the word). It makes my skin crawl and makes my teeth feel like their falling out. GAG

Hydrangeas and Peonies are my favorite flower.

2 comments:

Beaubecky said...

I HATE feet too but I think your feet are cute!
Green is my fav color & your wedding pics are beautiful!!

Jessica S. said...

HAHA! thanks that's the last word on earth that I feel describe my feet! LOL
=) Thank you!!!!