Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Eventful Weekend

Whew! What a busy weekend! Friday night my husband, mother and me went to the high school senior night event to support my sister Errica.
Adam took pictures so my mom and I could be on the field with her. It was fun we always have such a good time when we are together. As much as we butt heads we are all three VERY much alike! So much of our time together is acting stupid and laughing hysterically at each other haha.
I spent most of the night making fun of Errica for walking in Senior Night because she was in "Agriculture" (hehe). Errica spent most of the night making fun of me because of how short I am (that's the norm), and Errica and me both spent most of the night making fun of Mom because she kept getting in trouble by the principle for being on her phone during the line up! LOL hilarious.

After that was over Adam and I hauled it back home for the biggest football game of the season! =) Bulldog's vs. the Airdales!
We won! It's always fun when you get to mercy rule your biggest rival. hehe

Saturday I woke up extra early for the FALL FESTIVAL! I was SO excited to get to the park and get our booth all set up! Katie and I got to set up right next to one of my best friends Elizabeth-"Mama's String's -n- Things". She made some of the CUTEST aprons I've ever seen! I wanted one of each! We didn't get a whole lot of business but we had a great time just getting the experience and the atmosphere was great! We even had a little petting zoo behind us haha.



A few pictures of our booth, we were VERY proud!


While we were at the festival I got word that a man had tried to steal copper from a power plant close to where my husband works. Something went wrong and the plant blew up, which put dozens if not hundreds of businesses and homes out of electricity INCLUDING my house and the lumber yard my husband works at.
We had plans to go out that evening with some good friends and he was told that he couldn't leave until the power came back on (which for all we knew could be hours!).
After a couple of hours they told him he could go ahead and go home (thank goodness) and our plans were back on for dinner!
My mother in law decided she wanted to baby sit her "granddog" so Joe got to stay out and play with Nana all night lol.

He likes to play fetch until bedtime. We think he does it on purpose, so he can sleep good haha.
Spoiled monster.

We met our friends at Cheddar's for dinner, and went to their place afterwards.
They have the SWEETEST little girl! They call her Lula-Petula (isn't that adorable?) That was the first time we had met her, she wanted to show us all of her toys and her cheers and her cheer leading uniform. She was just precious.
We had a great time and stayed entirely too long haha.
I can't wait to get together with them again, we had a blast!


I just love this picture! He is going to be such a great daddy someday.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Very cute post! LOVE that picture of Adam!

Jessica S. said...

Thanks! ME TOO! Isnt it the sweetest?! I honestly think it's the BEST picture I have of him! lol and I took it on my phone!