Ok so I'm going to start doing "Show Us Your Life" with Kelly's Korner!
This is my first one =) firsts are always so exciting here in blogland! =)
Looking into the master bath from the bedroom. It's not "humongous" but it's big enough for us.
This is before we moved in last December and it was all finished, probably the first picture I took. =) So sorry there aren't any decorations in this pic but I just loved it without anything =). We built our home from scratch and I got to pick out every single detail, so I'm proud of it. (hehe)
This is just the opposite end of the room from the closet.
(notice my sweet little ceiling fan? dont' let it's size fool you, she is a beast!)
Close up of our sink!
I just LOVE the faucet, we were going for a "country" theme I guess you'd call it.
These look like water pumps so they matched the theme we had in our minds.
They came from Lowe's.
This is my bathtub (hence the sign haha).
We were already moved in for this picture.
Adam's shower.
I just LOVE the matching "Cowgirl, Cowboy" signs.
They came from a local home decor. store.
Looking in from the "secluded potty area" ha!
Bad lighting, sorry.
This is right beside the walk in closet.
The only picture in the bathroom right now.
A snapshot I had enlarged of my sweet Honeymoon =).
Well that's it!
Happy Blogging!

























6 comments:
As you already know, I love it. But I love everything in your house ;)
haha! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I love your bathroom, very beautiful! :)
Love the bathroom, especially the "cowgirl" sign near the tub. Great colors.
Love your shower AND the fact that you have a ceiling fan in the bathroom! GREAT idea!! I get hot when I get ready sometimes so that would be perfect!!
btw - the magazine I work for is doing a cute giveaway from Etsy on our blog, Check it out!
http://www.southernbride.com/2010/11/something-blue-giveaway/
Thank you all so much!
Lindsey-That's EXACTLY why I HAD to have that fan! It's wonderful!
Post a Comment