We had a GREAT Thanksgiving as usual. First we went to Adam's Grandpa Jack's house (they make the YUMMIEST stuffing). There is a new baby in his family.
That is Suzie (Adam's momma) and Aunt Katie, Suzie's little sister,
holding the new precious BIG boy Jaxon.
The last baby they had was Nick (Adam's little brother) and he will be 20. So we were all excited to see Jaxon for the after noon.
Then we all got together for a group shot:
It took about 15 shots to get this one haha. All the guys HATE taking pictures so it was like pulling teeth to get them to be still.
After that we went to my family's to visit for a while, and I talked my Aunt Robin into going with me to Michael's. After that we went to Old Navy and I got my present shopping finished up.
We left there, and went to Shi Shi and Larry's house for the traditional Thanksgiving sit around, lol. We usually get there late after everyone has eatin just to talk and catch up. We love it over there, good times.
At 8:30 we decided we better head home, so that's just what we did.
I'm looking forward to the weekend (haha, as usual), I decided I'm going to decorate for Christmas tomorrow! =) yippeeee




















2 comments:
You and me both on the Christmas decorating! Love this time of year!
meee too! yippeee!
Post a Comment